6492Judith Rempel

  • Charles W Aubin
    Jun 1, 2011
      This information on Judith's passing was an unbelievable shock. On behalf
      of the Legacy Users Group and especially myself, I would like to offer are
      most sincere condolences to her husband Grant, family members and the
      Mennonite Community at large.
      Judii was one of the first people I met when I started doing Genealogy
      seriously. She had the bubbliest, friendly personality of anyone I have
      ever met. We used to get together to solve problems we were having with
      Legacy. She was extremely intelligent and willing to help her fellow
      genealogists with problems confronting them. She will be greatly missed,
      such a terrible loss to all who knew her.

      Charlie Aubin
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic