6459CALGARY MILITARY MUSEUMS - OPEN HOUSE - Sunday June 5

  • William Campbell
    May 15, 2011
      Hi Folks:

      AFHS has once more been offered an opportunity to reach out into the
      community to create greater awareness of our Society.
      We are invited to provide a display table at the annual open house of
      the Military Museums on Sunday June 5 from 9:30 am to 4 pm.
      We need 4 or 5 volunteers to staff the display for a 3-hour shift

      No special knowledge or experience with military records is required.
      Queries that cannot be answered correctly will be recorded and the
      answer found and responded to later.

      If you would care to give our Society a 'boost' please let me know as
      promptly as possible so that we can respond to the Museums' coordinator.
      Call me a 403-254-2293 if that would be helpful for you.

      Bill Campbell
      Public Relations

      --
      "People will not look forward to posterity who never look backward to their ancestors." - Edmund Burke

      WILLIAM CAMPBELL
      CALGARY, Alberta, CANADA