      From: owner-dist-gen@... [mailto:owner-dist-gen@...] On Behalf Of Heather Jaremko
      Sent: May-12-11 8:07 AM
      To: dist-gen AFHS
      Subject: Ancestry.ca

      Hello all,

      I am working with a client and she is doing her family tree on Ancestry.ca. Is there any way, short of re-typing all of her information, that she can put the family tree into a genealogy program?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

      Sincerely,

      Heather Jaremko

      __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 6117 (20110512) __________

      http://www.eset.com