      Insource at North Hill will print them. I did a 20x4 foot one for about $30.

      Joan Miller

      Sent from my iPhone

      On 2011-04-16, at 1:49 PM, Gord Hulbert <Gordon@...> wrote:

      Hi all:

      We've been using BK for a long time.  I've always been interested in producing wall charts.  Although BK does produce a descendant chart, it's not one that ever appealed to me.  The info that Peter has provided, is what I've been looking for for years now.  I'm sure that Staples, et al, could print the PDF file on the large printer/plotters.  Let us know how you make out.

      Regards,

      Gord Hulbert
      Email: Gordon@...
      Home: (403) 240-4636
      Cell:    (403) 669-8384

      "He had a photographic memory which was never developed. "

      On 4/16/2011 1:16 PM, Peter wrote:
      On 16-Apr-2011 12:38 PM, Joseph wrote:
      We want to print a huge (about 10 generations) descency chart. Brothers Keeper needs about 40-50 sheets of letter sized paper.
          Is there a commercial outfit who is able to print such chart on one or on just a few large sheet of paper?

          Regards,

          Joseph

      Joseph,
      the following is a link to a free program that will create 4 feet x 3 feet , 10 (or more) generations chart in PDF format.
      You can take this PDF file to a copy/printing place that has a big enough plotter. A black and white poster cost me $8, and if you want color it was about $70

      The free program you can download at;
      http://roots.cs.byu.edu/pedigree/

      You probably need to adjust the font size to make it look better.
      Call me if you need help. 403-800-2545 (local Calgary)

      --
      Groetjes
      Peter

      I am not 50 something, I'm 49.95 plus shipping and handling