6419Re: Descendancy chart printer

  • Peter
    Apr 16 12:16 PM
      On 16-Apr-2011 12:38 PM, Joseph wrote:
      We want to print a huge (about 10 generations) descency chart. Brothers Keeper needs about 40-50 sheets of letter sized paper.
          Is there a commercial outfit who is able to print such chart on one or on just a few large sheet of paper?

          Regards,

          Joseph

      Joseph,
      the following is a link to a free program that will create 4 feet x 3 feet , 10 (or more) generations chart in PDF format.
      You can take this PDF file to a copy/printing place that has a big enough plotter. A black and white poster cost me $8, and if you want color it was about $70

      The free program you can download at;
      http://roots.cs.byu.edu/pedigree/

      You probably need to adjust the font size to make it look better.
      Call me if you need help. 403-800-2545 (local Calgary)

      --
      Groetjes
      Peter

      I am not 50 something, I'm 49.95 plus shipping and handling
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic