6413Head's up re 1901 Census of Canada for Medicine Hat

  • Judith Rempel
    Apr 11, 2011

      For those of you using Ancestry’s 1901 Census index, some pages have not been indexed in Med Hat North.  I’m not sure how widespread the problem is, but in the section I was looking at only even-numbered pages were indexed.

      I really was certain of someone I was looking for,  and a quick search of Automated Genealogy located the family immediately.  I’ve written to Ancestry regarding the problem and expect they’ll have it rectified before long.

      Judith (Judii) Rempel

      rempel@...