6412Re: Edmonton AGS Conference

  • Ian Holmes
    Apr 6, 2011
      Hello all,

      Please be advised that the AGS Conference takes place on Saturday and
      Sunday 16th and 17th of April.

      As indicated in the registration materials, there is an extra
      opportunity on Friday 15th to visit the AGS/Edmonton Branch Library and
      Research Centre and/or a list of other archives, libraries etc. in the
      Edmonton area which may be of interest to out-of-Edmonton visitors from
      other AGS branches as well as AFHS participants.

      Hope you enjoy the visit to Edmonton Joan!

      Ian Holmes

      On 06/04/2011 4:38 PM, Jim Benedict wrote:
      > To Joan and other potential attendees:
      > The AGS website says the conference is on the Friday and Saturday, April
      > 15 and 16. But the pdf brochure on their website says Saturday and
      > Sunday, Apirl 16 and 17. I would believe the brochure. Could you verify
      > this discrepancy and get back to us? Thanks.
      > Jim Benedict

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic