6406Program at Calgary Public Library on Friday

  • Christine Hayes
    Apr 4, 2011

      On Friday, a my colleague Sonya and I will be presenting an encore presentation of “Ancestors and their Attic”, the program we did for Historic Calgary Week.  We decided to stretch our research legs and find the history of a family based solely on a photograph we had of them.  We also looked for the history of the house in which they were living.  Come and hear about our research trials and tribulations (and yes, some little successes).  The program takes place from 2:00 to 3:30 at the Central Library in Meeting Room 2 on the lower level.  We look forward to seeing you there!

      Christine Hayes

      Information Assistant

      Community Heritage and Family History

      Central Library