6395July 2011 Chinook Call for Articles

  • Wayne Shepheard
    Mar 29 9:12 AM

      Chinook is featuring a theme of 30 Years of History in the July 2011 issue. AFHS was incorporated in 1980, thus September 2010 was our 30th anniversary. We want to celebrate the 30 years with a look back at the past. What have the last 30 years meant to you as a member of AFHS or as a researcher? Who were the people and what were the projects of the past? What changes has Alberta, particularly Calgary, experienced over the last three decades? What about genealogy has changed and how has that affected you?  Deadline for submissions for the July issue is May 1, 2011.  Please think about what you may be able to contribute to this important issue about the society‚Äôs history.

      Wayne Shepheard
      Assistant Editor, Chinook