6360TODAY - Webinar: Blogging for Beginners (Start a genealogy blog!)

  • Joan Miller
    Mar 2, 2011

      Last minute info about TODAY's MORE Blogging for Beginners Webinar

      Our friends at Legacy Family Tree Webinars are hosting DearMYRTLE's MORE Blogging for Beginners webinar in just a few  hours. It's free! We did a quick run-though yesterday to be sure all systems are go!

      Here's the DETAILED scoop of topics Ol' Myrt here will discuss during the webinar:

      • Adding followers
      • Adding a graphic on the side bar
      • Adding the Google Search Box
      • Template Designer – colors, backgrounds
      • Template Designer – layout width adjustments
      • Monetize – Amazon Associates
      • Add Page (like a tab) on your blog for disclosure statement.
      • Backing up your blog
      • Adding a printing option to your blog
      • Hide (effectively remove) the Blogger Nav Bar across the top
      • Where to go for help
      The webinar will be held live on Wednesday, March 2, 2011 in these time zones.
      2:00 PM Eastern (U.S.)
      1:00 PM Central
      12:00 PM Mountain
      11:00 AM Pacific
      7:00 PM GMT

      Register for this webinar at http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/Webinars.asp
      The first 1,000 to arrive will get a seat for this event.