6336Correction to next month's meeting

  • Christine Hayes
    Feb 8, 2011

      Apologies to Heather – we have had a last minute change (again) to our program line-up.

      Here is next month’s program:

      March 7, 2011:  A demonstration by the Project Committee of the vast amount of work they have done, including the cemetery records and military records that are now available online and on DVD. Unless we use the committee’s resources regularly, we are sometimes not aware of the extent of the work and the value of the records they create. Join us to see just what they are up to (and maybe get involved yourself).

      The Bowness presentation will be at our April meeting (April 4th)

      Christine