6328Re: Frank Morrow

  • Gord Hulbert
    Feb 4, 2011
      Hi there:

      Thank you Nancy for posting Frank's obit.  I've known Frank & Olive for a long time.  The following is the note I sent to website noted in the obit.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      February 4, 2011
      Frank and our dad, Bill Hulbert, worked for Imperial Oil after the war. My bother, Bob, and I met Frank and Olive at a Halloween party our folks held at their new house in Elboya in the late 40s. I didn't run into Frank again until about 20 years later at the Alberta Family Histories Society meetings. Frank was a very active member of the AFHS. We often reminisced about the days gone by. God bless him and may he rest in peace.
      Gord & Bob Hulbert,
      Calgary, Alberta

      Regards,

      Gord Hulbert
      Email: Gordon@Hulbert.ca
      Mesa:  (480) 357-1205
      Cell:    (403) 669-8384 (Emergencies only)

      "When a clock is hungry it goes back four seconds. "

      On 04/02/2011 10:57 AM, Nancy Carson wrote:

      Just wanted to let everyone know that Frank Morrow passed away. Frank was a long-time member of AFHS and I’m sure there are quite a few of you who will remember him. Thanks to Lorna for noticing this in the paper.

      http://www.legacy.com/can-calgary/Obituaries.asp?Page=SearchResults

      Nancy  Carson

      http://www.doteasy.com
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic