      From: owner-dist-gen@... [mailto:owner-dist-gen@...] On Behalf Of Joan Miller
      Sent: Monday, January 31, 2011 1:41 PM
      To: Dist-Gen
      Subject: Someone looking for a Jesuit priest in Canada

      Hi all,
      Someone asked the following question.  Can anyone help?  Where should they start researching?

      Hi Joan...
      Thanks for connecting with me.
      I have a gr. uncle who was a Jesuit Priest in Canada in the early - mid 1900's and who died there. Don't have too much info on him but have never had any luck finding anything on him in Canada. I contacted several of the Jesuit groups in the past, with no luck. Any suggestions on where to look?
      Would appreciate any help you could provide...
      Many thanks!

      Joan Miller
      Luxegen Genealogy

      Recommended: online service Mozy