      Sent: Monday, January 31, 2011 1:41 PM
      Subject: Someone looking for a Jesuit priest in Canada

      Hi all,
      Someone asked the following question.  Can anyone help?  Where should they start researching?

      Hi Joan...
      Thanks for connecting with me.
      I have a gr. uncle who was a Jesuit Priest in Canada in the early - mid 1900's and who died there. Don't have too much info on him but have never had any luck finding anything on him in Canada. I contacted several of the Jesuit groups in the past, with no luck. Any suggestions on where to look?
      Would appreciate any help you could provide...
      Many thanks!
      Audrey

      --
      Joan Miller