631Re: Family Roots

  • Rene Dussome
    Oct 27, 2002
      Thank you Judi. You were a "star" turn yourself, especially with the
      media! Your demonstration of FamilySearch was very professionally done.
      It was apparent that you had done your homework. Thank you for all your
      efforts over many months in helping to make FamilyRoots 2002 a great
      success.

      It was indeed an exciting week for the genealogical community in
      Calgary.

      Rene Dussome