6308Interview with Dr. Steve Morse, creator of the One Step Genealogy Tools

  • Joan Miller
    Jan 24, 2011
      Hi all,
      I recently interviewed Dr. Steve Morse, genealogy industry presenter at the upcoming Rootstech conference, Feb 10 to 12, 2011 in Salt Lake City.  Of interest to genealogists, he is the creator of the One Step Search tools.  You may know him for his one step search tool of Ellis Island records.  He has literally created hundreds of tools.  He is an interesting guy with a distinguished career which includes creating the processor chip that appeared in the first computers 30 years ago.

      Read my interview with Dr. Morse here ==> Rootstech Presenter Interview:  Dr. Steve Morse

      I'll be doing more of these interviews of genealogy industry personalities in the days leading up to the conference.

      Cheers,
      Joan
      --
      Joan Miller