630Family Roots

  • Judi Lee
    Oct 27, 2002
      On behalf of the LDS community and Family History Centre staff, I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Gordon Hulbert, and the other members of his organizing committee for a most memorable event, Family Roots 2002!  It was a long time in the making, but all the hard work payed off.  I was particularly impressed by the professionalism displayed in everything, including the displays, tickets and registration, equipment, publicity, talks, venue preparation, volunteers, etc.  From all accounts, the weekend was a great success and everyone did a fine job!  It was a pleasure for us to have worked with the AFHS and to have been a part of this event.  A special thank you also to Sandy Heninger for the wonderful job she did organizing the Friday DNA event.  The response exceeded our wildest expectations! This has been a wonderful week for the Calgary genealogical community!
      Judi

      Judi Lee
      Director
      Calgary Family History Centre

      Please visit my website at
      <http://members.platinum.ca/julee/welcome.htm>

      Email me
      judi.lee@... <mailto:judi.lee@...>

      "Those who do not look upon themselves as links connecting the past with the future do not perform their duty to the world." -- Daniel Webster

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic