6251Re: Salt Lake City genealogy research

  • Joan Miller
    Nov 30, 2010
      My husband and I will be in Salt Lake City February 6 to 13th for research and the RootsTech conference Feb 10 to 12.

      http://rootstech.org/

      Joan Miller
      P.S. My hubby is a non genealogist but I'm hoping for a conversion :)

      On Tue, Nov 30, 2010 at 8:20 PM, Lois Sparling <lsparling@...> wrote:
      And I am going to Salt Lake City Dec. 12 - 19, 2010.

      Lois Sparling

      On 30/11/2010 5:59 PM, Heather Jaremko wrote:
      Hello all,

      Donna Kirkwood has scheduled a trip to Salt Lake City for genealogy research March 20-27 2011.  If there are any who might be interested in going at this time you may contact her.

      I am planning a genealogy research trip to Salt Lake City in September of 2011.  No firm date as yet.  If you are not able to make it in March, you might want to join me in September.

      Heather

      --
      Joan Miller
      Luxegen Genealogy