      From: owner-dist-gen@afhs.ab.ca [mailto:owner-dist-gen@afhs.ab.ca] On Behalf Of Gord Hulbert
      Sent: November-21-10 10:02 AM
      To: AFHS Distribution List
      Subject: Gord Here - Herald, Suddie

      Hi all:

      Tom Babin, Sunday Editor, Calgary Herald, kindly published a tribute to Suddie on our behave.  The article appears in section 'C' on page 5.  Postings on this page usually come from 'press wires services'.  In this case, I had to produce the 'copy'.  Rene Dussome kindly allowed me to plagiarize the comments she sent to Dick Eastman.   Even though I said otherwise, the editor insisted on referring to Suddie as Bill 'Suddie' Mumford.

      --
      Regards,

      Gord Hulbert
      Email: Gordon@Hulbert.ca