6193Gord Hulbert Here - Mumford Update

  • Gord Hulbert
    Nov 2 5:41 PM
      Hi all:

      As most of you know, our friend and colleague, Suddie 'Bill' Mumford is battling cancer.  I talked to his wife, Ev, just before dinner.  The prognoses is not good.  He is in a great deal of pain.  The pain killers have caused him to loose his appetite.  Consequently, he is loosing weight.  He's currently in intensive care at the Black Diamond hospital.  Ev promised to keep in touch with me. The last time I saw Suddie was last spring when he brought a copy of his Family History book he just published to the Computer SIG meeting.
      It was a huge volume, compiled in a fashion that only Suddie could do.  He was a strong believer in the expression, 'Publish before you perish'.

      When I hear any news I'll keep you informed.

      Gord Hulbert
      Email: Gordon@Hulbert.ca
      Home: (403) 240-4636
      Cell:    (403) 669-8384

      "When a clock is hungry it goes back four seconds."
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic