6185Historical postcards

  • Christine Hayes
    Oct 26, 2010
      Thanks, Jim for the update on the postcards on Ancestry.

      You all probably know that Calgary Public Library has a collection of historical postcards relating to the history of Calgary and Southern Alberta as well.  It is in our Community Heritage and Family History database  http://calgarypubliclibrary.com/chpage.aspx.  We also have the Alison Jackson Photography Collection which documents some of the lost buildings of Calgary as well as those that survived.  It is a very interesting collection - and it's free to view!

      Christine Hayes

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic