      Sent: Sunday, October 17, 2010 11:25 PM
      Subject: other Alberta Genealogy blogs

      Hi all,
      As a matter of interest our neighbours to the north, The Alberta Genealogical Society has recently set up a blog.  They are planning their spring conference April 16-17 in Edmonton.

      Their confirmed speakers are:

      Colleen Fitzpatrick
      Dave Obee
      Lisa Louise Cooke  (her talks are excellent - she just released a Google Earth for Genealogy DVD)
      Pat Ryan
      Lyn Meehan

      http://agsconference2011.blogspot.com/

      Cheers,