6040HISTORIC CALGARY WEEK - July 23 - Aug 2

  • william campbell
    Jul 12, 2010
      Once more our AFHS enjoys an opportunity to link with the community at
      As a part of Historic Calgary Week (July 23 - Aug 2) AFHS is again
      presenting our
      'Genealogy 101 - Getting Started' at our Library
      Tuesday July 27 at 7pm.

      Full details appear on the brochure at

      If you are new to the wonders of genealogy plan to attend our Genealogy
      101 presentation and also see what great resources our library holds.

      If you would like a hard copy of the Historic Calgary Week programme
      drop in to your local branch of the Calgary public Library.

      See you on July 27 or elsewhere around Calgary.

      "People will not look forward to posterity who never look backward to their ancestors." - Edmund Burke

      CALGARY, Alberta, CANADA