6035DNA testing

  • Donna Snyder
    Jul 7 8:36 PM

      Hi List – I think my question was on the list some time ago, but not in my realm of interest at the time so my e-mail is gone.

      I’m considering having my grandson’s DNA tested for genealogy purposes. If you’ve had experience with this would you please tell me:

      1. which companies are most reliable/ worth the effort and cost – what is the cost?

      2. can you get both maternal and paternal with one submission?

      3. what type of documentation do you get?

      4. how do you use it to connect with others?

      I am probably asking a for a lot of info, but I know from previous posts to the List I always get excellent answers.

      Thanks so much for your time,

      Donna Snyder

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic