6015Re: Descendant Tree
- Jun 22, 2010It is possible to create a custom descendancy chart with Legacy, although it's a
1) Use the tagging facility to tag the individuals you wish to include.
2) Export the tagged individuals (with or without spouses) to a new Legacy (or
3) Go to the new file and view and/or print your edited descendancy chart.
It may be also possible to use the Gramps program to create a custom chart to
do what you want, although I have not tried it.
On 21 Jun 2010 Judith wrote:
> I'm wondering if anyone knows of a utility to generate a simplified
> descendancy chart. What I'm looking for will cleanly identify an
> individual's descendants directly down to a specific person 4 or 5
> generations below. Most charts exhaustively show all children and their
> descendants in each generation. I'd like it to focus on my selected person
> of interest in each generation and only show the siblings in barest terms (b
> d dates/places and the surname they married perhaps).
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>