      From: Suddie Mumford [mailto:mumford@...]
      Sent: June 21, 2010 9:24 PM
      To: Judith Rempel
      Cc: 'AFHS Dist-Gen'
      Subject: Re: Descendant Tree

      The only utility I can think of that allows you the flexibility to modify a standard chart wuld be SuperTools from whollygenes.com   Cost is $17.95 for the download.   I used their charting system to make my cascading descendancy charts for my family book.

      Cheers

      Suddie Bill

      On 06/21/2010 08:13 PM, Judith Rempel wrote:

      I’m wondering if anyone knows of a utility to generate a simplified descendancy chart.  What I’m looking for will cleanly identify an individual’s descendants directly down to a specific person 4 or 5 generations below.  Most charts exhaustively show all children and their descendants in each generation.  I’d like it to focus on my selected person of interest in each generation and only show the siblings in barest terms (b d dates/places and the surname they married perhaps).

      I can supply a scan sample, but I doubt that the list permits attachments.  I’d be happy to do that for any individual who has a suggestion for me and wants to “see” what I’m talking about.

      Many thanks!

      Judith (Judii) Rempel

      rempel@...

      Family History: www.rempelfamily.ca