6010Descendant Tree

  • Judith Rempel
    Jun 21, 2010

      I’m wondering if anyone knows of a utility to generate a simplified descendancy chart.  What I’m looking for will cleanly identify an individual’s descendants directly down to a specific person 4 or 5 generations below.  Most charts exhaustively show all children and their descendants in each generation.  I’d like it to focus on my selected person of interest in each generation and only show the siblings in barest terms (b d dates/places and the surname they married perhaps).

      I can supply a scan sample, but I doubt that the list permits attachments.  I’d be happy to do that for any individual who has a suggestion for me and wants to “see” what I’m talking about.

      Many thanks!

      Judith (Judii) Rempel

      Family History: www.rempelfamily.ca

      Website Development: www.jrsolutions.net