5972Fw: BBC E-mail: 300 years of newspapers go online

  • Heather Jaremko
    May 19, 2010
      From: "Heather" <hjaremko@...>
      To: <hdj@...>
      Sent: Wednesday, May 19, 2010 6:41 AM
      Subject: BBC E-mail: 300 years of newspapers go online

      > Heather saw this story on the BBC News website and thought you
      > should see it.
      >

      > ** 300 years of newspapers go online **
      > The British Library is to make 40m newspaper pages from its archive free
      and searchable online to the public.
      > < http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/em/fr/-/2/hi/uk_news/england/london/8690919.stm
      >

      > ** BBC Daily E-mail **
      > Choose the news and sport headlines you want - when you want them, all
      > in one daily e-mail
      > < http://www.bbc.co.uk/email >
      >

      > ** Disclaimer **
      > The BBC is not responsible for the content of this e-mail, and anything
      written in this e-mail does not necessarily reflect the BBC's views or
      opinions. Please note that neither the e-mail address nor name of the sender
      have been verified.

      > If you do not wish to receive such e-mails in the future or want to know
      more about the BBC's Email a Friend service, please read our frequently
      asked questions. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/help/4162471.stm