5965genealogy webinars

  • Heather Jaremko
    May 12, 2010
      Hello all,

      I was doing some research on the Internet and came across Genea-Musings. They give genealogy webinars.  I have signed up for one tonight.

      I thought that some might be interested in this.  These webinars are free.

      When you get to the Genea-Musings site, there is a biography of  Randy Seaver of Chula Vista, California.  He is the one writing about the webinars and what each one covers and who the speakers are for each webinar as well.

      The webinar tonight is "Finding Your Female Ancestors".  These webinars are put on through Ancestry.com.
      Heather