5958Salt Lake

  • Heather Jaremko
    May 6, 2010
      Hello all,

      I am organizing a trip to the Salt Lake City LDS library next May. I am planning the trip to be before the long weekend in May.  We would be leaving on a Sunday and coming back the following Sunday.  We would not be togther all the time, but we could share rooms.  My thought is that we would all make our way down and meet up at the hotel and then go from there.  If you are interested in this outing, please let me know.  Also further announcements for dates etc. will be sent as plans progress.

      Sincerely,
      Heather Jaremko
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic