5912Pysanka Workshop for Children 10 years and up

    Mar 23, 2010
      There will be a free Pysanka (Ukrainian Easter Egg) workshop this Saturday
      at the Bay downtown lower main floor from 10 a.m. to noon for children 10
      and up. They must be accompanied by a parent/adult.

      The workshop will be led by artist Daena Diduck (of whom I have heard
      wonderful things).

      Reserve your spot by calling 403-262-0345. This is a great opportunity to
      learn this craft, whether you are Ukrainian or not. This is why you may
      receive this message twice because I am sending it to the Ukrainian SIG, as
      well as to dist-gen.

      Xenia Stanford
      Editor, Chinook, 2008 Winner of the National Genealogical Society Local
      Newsletter Award
      Email: editor-chinook@...
      SIGS Contact: Ukrainian, M├ętis
      Phone: 295-3490; Fax: 274-0564