      Sent: March 9, 2010 10:05 AM
      Subject: Re: Identification of Lancaster bomber & crew

      Hi Gary,
      Have you checked with the military museum here in Calgary?  They might know.  Or the Canadian Legion Magazine. http://www.legionmagazine.com/en/

      Joan Miller
      Luxegen Genealogy

      On Tue, Mar 9, 2010 at 8:25 AM, Gary Gauthier <gary.gauthier@...> wrote:
      I have a picture of my father and the rest of the crew of a Lancaster bomber in which he flew during WWII.
      The aircraft is positioned such that the wing interferes with the ability to see the identification markings on the fuselage.
      Does anyone know of a site on which the picture could be posted to see if anyone can identify the crew members and perhaps the aircraft?
      I suspect that it would need to be a WWII-related airforce or aircraft site, or having to do with WWII Bomber Command.

      Regards;

      Gary Gauthier
      gary.gauthier@...

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic