5899Identification of Lancaster bomber & crew

  • Gary Gauthier
    Mar 9, 2010
      I have a picture of my father and the rest of the crew of a Lancaster bomber in which he flew during WWII.
      The aircraft is positioned such that the wing interferes with the ability to see the identification markings on the fuselage.
      Does anyone know of a site on which the picture could be posted to see if anyone can identify the crew members and perhaps the aircraft?
      I suspect that it would need to be a WWII-related airforce or aircraft site, or having to do with WWII Bomber Command.

      Regards;

      Gary Gauthier
      gary.gauthier@...
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic