      From: owner-dist-gen@... on behalf of Judie Riddell
      Sent: Sat 1/9/2010 10:08 AM
      To: 'Mabel Kiessling'; dist-gen@...
      Subject: RE: Restoring Old Photographs

      I am also looking for Lori Matthews as I left a picture with her a few year back and want to contact her

      Judie Riddell

      The Germans from Russia Calgary Chapter is thinking of having a meeting around restoring old photographs.  I seem to remember two names of persons that did talks in the past at AFHS – Lori Matthews and Ursula Krol.  Does anyone know if these two ladies still do that, or is there someone else that could be recommended?  I would also need contact information.

      Thanks for any help!

      Mabel Kiessling