5845RE: Restoring Old Photographs

  • Judie Riddell
    Jan 9, 2010
      FW: Restoring Old Photographs

      I am also looking for Lori Matthews as I left a picture with her a few year back and want to contact her

      Judie Riddell

      The Germans from Russia Calgary Chapter is thinking of having a meeting around restoring old photographs.  I seem to remember two names of persons that did talks in the past at AFHS – Lori Matthews and Ursula Krol.  Does anyone know if these two ladies still do that, or is there someone else that could be recommended?  I would also need contact information.

      Thanks for any help!

      Mabel Kiessling