5793Re: Petro Canada Volunteer Grants

  • william campbell
    Nov 8, 2009
      Hi Lynne:

      Thanks for that good alert.

      Yes, there are other firms that do the same, for instance, Shell Canada. However, some provide it only for capital expenses and not operating funds.  But, it is worth investigating.

      Cheers

      BILL

      Lynne Kleingertner wrote:
      Hi everyone,

      I'm passing this along on behalf of Phyllis Lake in case there are any Petro Canada Retirees in AFHS.  Petro Canada offers a grant to organizations that its retirees do volunteer work for.

      I'm unable to make this link work for me, but if you worked for Petro Canada you might already know how to apply - www.online.petrocanada.ca/ib/retirees.html (IE Only).

      I wonder if other companies do this kind of thing?

      Thanks
      Lynda Kleingertner
      Secretary
      AFHS

      "People will not look forward to posterity who never look backward to their ancestors."   - Edmund Burke

      WILLIAM CAMPBELL
      CALGARY, Alberta, CANADA

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic