      From: owner-dist-gen@... [mailto:owner-dist-gen@...] On Behalf Of Mertie Beatty
      Sent: October 27, 2009 10:06 AM
      To: Heather Jaremko; dist-gen AFHS
      Subject: Re: special events

        Heather:

        An update about DNA would be a good idea.  I recently received an e-mail from Sorenson Molecular Genealogy Foundation with an offer to

        receive information re mtDNA results for $19.50 until Oct. 31st.  I have telephoned their number and keep getting a message saying that number is not available in our area.  I don't know what that means because it is an 866 number and we should be able to get through.

        My husband and I have given saliva and swab samples and have not heard anything until now.  It would be nice to be able to have an update

        from Sorenson Molecular or from someone who has dealt with them.

        Has anyone had success with obtaining results?  Especially without paying out big bucks?  Thanks.

        Mertie