      Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2009 10:11 AM
      Subject: special events

      Hello everyone,

      I am sending this e-mail to ask for your help.  There is going to be a special event planned for next spring around April and I would love to hear from you, what topics you would like to have covered.  There has been a suggestion that we have an update about DNA and also get someone to talk about some of the current genealogy technology out there such as GENI etc.

      Thank you so very much for your help.
      Sincerely,
      Heather Jaremko
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic