5772English Civil Registration Certificates

  • Rene Dussome
    Oct 22, 2009
      I just received the following message from a Yorkshire mailing list:

      "I called in at Leeds Register Office yesterday to order and pick up a Death
      Cert of an Ancestor and spotted a Notice stating that from the 2nd Nov 2009
      to actually call in at the Office to order and pick up a Certificate will
      cost £15 but to order a Cert by telephone or post will still be £7, is this
      going to be the same in all Register Offices?"

      Has anyone else heard about this new rule?

      Rene Dussome
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic