5755Tonight's meeting

  • Christine Hayes
    Oct 5, 2009

      Sorry for the late posting.

      The program for tonight’s meeting is Nancy Millar presenting Once Upon a Wedding.  We have had a lot of requests for Nancy’s presentations and this one promises to  be very interesting.  She is going to show pictures and tell stories of weddings in Western Canada from 1860 to 1945.  Why weddings? Because weddings contain our history.  As she says in the introduction to her book the “stories …begin with a wedding but don’t stay there.”  Join us tonight at River Park Church, 3818 - 14A Street SW, to hear and see this wonderful presentation.  Nancy will also be selling copies of her book in the lobby.  We hope to see you there.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic