5754FAMILYROOTS Seminar - Oct 24

  • william campbell
    Oct 5, 2009
      Hi Folks:

      We are less than three weeks away from our next major genealogy event -
      The Eastern European Seminar.

      Even if you aren't personally interested in that area of your past generations you can help our AFHS in ensuring that the Calgary community is made aware.

      All branches of the Calgary Public Library have received a copy of the very attractive poster and it should be on display on their bulletin boards now.

      You can see the poster at     http://www.family-roots.ca/

      If you are near a CPL branch in the next few days please stop in and look for the poster. If it is not on display please speak with the manager. If it cannot be found, please ask that Christine Hayes at the Main Branch be contacted for another copy.

      You may wish to print off a copy as well and see if it can be posted at any of your favourite haunts
       (e.g., church, social club, pub - wherever the public may see it).

      Thanks for supporting our AFHS.

      BILL CAMPBELL
      Public Relations
      --
      "People will not look forward to posterity who never look backward to their ancestors."   - Edmund Burke

      WILLIAM CAMPBELL
      CALGARY, Alberta, CANADA