      ----- Original Message -----
      From: <mlsavage@...>
      To: <volunteer@...>
      Sent: Sunday, October 04, 2009 12:39 AM

      Hello,

      My Name is Margo Savage, I'm a third year Canadian Studies student at the
      University of Calgary. This year I am in a class about Canadian Heritage,
      and as part of my course requirement I am to get involved with a Heritage
      project in the City.

      In my research about different sites and projects around the city, I came
      across the website for the ALberta Family Histories aociety, and became
      interested.

      I am interested to know if there are any opportunities for volunteer
      within your organization, whether it be for a specific event or otherwise,
      that could be helpful in my project, as well as beneficial to your
      organization.

      Sorry to take up your time, but thank you for any help you may be able to
      offer me. You can contact me either by email, or by telephone at
      403-813-8108.

      Thank you.
      Margo Savage

      06:20:00