5715AFHS - HERITAGE DAY CELEBRATIONS at FORT CALGARY

  • william campbell
    Jul 27, 2009
      Hi Folks:

      I'm sure you will be delighted to learn that once again our Alberta
      Family Histories Society is to be actively involved with Heritage Day
      celebrations at our highly cherished Fort Calgary, next Monday August 3rd..

      For a sneak preview of what our Public Relations team will be doing,
      tune in to
      CITY TV (Shaw Channel 8) on WEDNESDAY JULY 29 at 9:20am for Breakfast
      Television live on location. Our Heather Jaremko will show you what we
      have in store for kids and families on Heritage Day. They will be
      engaged in building a family tree as we plan to enthuse them in
      searching for their family roots.

      See you there!

      Bill Campbell

      --
      "People will not look forward to posterity who never look backward to their ancestors." - Edmund Burke

      WILLIAM CAMPBELL
      CALGARY, Alberta, CANADA