5601Ontario SIG meeting is this Saturday March 14

  • Lorna Laughton
    Mar 12, 2009

      Hello Dist-gen members:

      The Ontario SIG of AFHS will be having a meeting this Saturday March 14 from 2 to 4 at the AFHS Library, 712 – 16 Avenue NW (park free in the lot beside the library or on 17th Avenue).

      There are 2 themes for this meeting (1) pre-1869 Ontario church records, and (2) a project to start collecting genealogy research resource information by county in Ontario. Both of these topics are huge, so we are just making a start on them.

      Everyone with family history research in Ontario is welcome. I will be at the library at 1:00 to set up, so you’re welcome to come early and use the library, including Ancestry Library Edition on the computers.

      Lorna