5528RE: Pocket Guide to Irish Genealogy?

  • Lorna Laughton
    Dec 16, 2008

      Hi Joan:

      The AFHS Library does not have this book. Maybe we should order it!

      We have 3 books by Brian Mitchell:

      (1) A Guide to Irish Churches and Graveyards,

      (2) A Guide to Irish Parish Registers, and

      (3) The New Genealogical Atlas of Ireland.

      Lorna Laughton, for Linda Murray, Chair, AFHS Library