551FAMILYROOTS 2002 ON THE AIR and IN THE PRESS

  • william campbell
    Oct 16, 2002
      Hi Folks:

      For those who are interested in getting a feel of the publicity
      propelling our big event, here is part of the line-up at this moment

      Thursday (tomorrow) 8am Gord Hulbert on CKMX AM 1060 with Don Slade
      In The Morning

      Friday Cable Channel 8 TV after 7am Judi Lee on The Big Breakfast
      Show

      Friday Shaw TV Cable Channel 10 after 12 noon Gord Hulbert interview
      with Dave Will

      At a time still to be determined - CFCN CableChannel 3 Judi Lee
      interview at the Family History Center

      Calgary Herald - David Bly - a special column on FAMILYROOTS 2002 -
      likely Friday October 18

      Calgary Sun - An interview with Ronna Byam - likely in the Sunday Sun

      CBC Radio I (1010) - 'Homestretch' with Sharon Edwards - TBA

      We'll try to keep you advised of details as they unfold.

      Cheers

      Bill
      --
      William A. Campbell