5505Re: Mary added you as a friend on Reunion.com!

  • Mary Arthur
    Nov 22 3:35 PM
      Do not go to this web site.

      This is advertising and prohibited in the rules of distgen

      On 22-Nov-08, at 14:57, Mary Tollestrup wrote:

      Mary Tollestrup added you as a friend on Reunion.com.
      Please confirm you know Mary so we can connect you.
      Do you know Mary?
      Yes No
      Tell us, and see who's searching for you!
      Reunion.com - Find Everyone from Your Past.™
      You have received this email because a Member
      sent an invitation to this email address.
      For assistance, please refer to our FAQ or Contact Us .
      Our Address: 2118 Wilshire Blvd., Box 1008, Santa Monica, CA 90403-5784

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic