5489English query

  • Heather Jaremko
    Nov 13, 2008
      Hello all,

      I am doing some research for a lady and she gave me her grandfather's name.  She said that she thinks that he was in WWI and gave me a possible medal card for him.  I have checked a name in the British Military records and have come up with a medal record but I do not find him in any military records or pension records.  I know which regiment he might have been with and  the unit number.  Could any one tell me why I found him in one place but not in the other two? Any help with this information would be greatly appreciated.

      Heather