5478GENEALOGY 101 WORKSHOP

  • william campbell
    Nov 6, 2008
      Hi Folks:

      AFHS has developed an excellent workshop (GENEALOGY 101) designed to
      help family history beginners get on the road to success in their
      research. It is enhanced by a PowerPoint graphic presentation and runs
      for about 1½ hours. Several useful handouts are included. It has been
      found helpful even to those who have been at it for some time and need
      help in organization.

      This Saturday morning, NOVEMBER 8, it will be provided at the Calgary
      Public Library Main Branch beginning at 10:30 am. All that is required
      is a valid library card.
      Registration in advance is requested by calling 403 260 2600 .

      If there are AFHS members who would like to participate in this
      GENEALOGY 101 workshop but are unable to attend on November 8 please
      phone in to our AFHS Library at 403 214 1447 and let us know. If there
      is sufficient interest we will run the workshop again in early January
      for our members only.

      Cheers

      BILL CAMPBELL
      Alberta Family Histories Society